Yours Truly

Friends

Archives

Credits

I guess I am lost...

I must be lost. I am here writing an entry in my "own" blog. First of all I never thought I would start a blog but here I am writing my first entry. Second...second....Hindi ko na alam. Actually I just felt like writing cause,you know what, I'm feeling a lot right now. Emotions. Overwhelming. I feel like I will explode any moment. Usually in moments like these I would make a mental note to call my best friends the moment I get home..but because I am in a different place right now and we have this f***ing time zone, I can't do that. So ngayon walang akong madaldal...buti na lang may computer. anyway. so MOVING ON. (hard to do that by the way) there's actually one thing that compelled me to start this blog. today, i didn't get what i want. that's been happening a lot to me lately. so often that i realized...i don't know what i want anymore. well not really. sometimes i do but it's kinda fuzzy. but right now..as in right this moment...i am lost. YEAH, indeed, i am F***ing LOST. :|